Grandravine Special Program offers a hockey program for the developmentally challenged for all ages, male or female, regardless of skill level.
Find out more about our program.
Watch special hockey in action
- Grandravine Hockey Registration 2013 – 2014 Ice Hockey for the Developmentally Challenged
2013 – 2014 Player & Coach Registration
Season runs from October 19, 2013 to April 5, 2014
Registration Dates: September 28, 2013 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
October 5, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: Grandravine Arena Meeting Room 106
Player Registration Fee: $150.00 (Must be 6 ...
- Grandravine Special Program 9th Annual Golf Tournament
Golf weather is finally here, so what better time than this to tell you about our 9th annual Grandravine Special Program Golf Tournament in support of hockey for the developmentally challenged. Once again it will be held at the fabulous Cardinal Golf Club on Friday, July 26th, 2013. The cost is still the same $175 ...
- Grandravine Takes Team Up Prize While the Leafs ended up losing a heart-breaker to the Penguins in the dieing minutes of their game on Thursday, March 14, Grandravine Special Program was a big winner taking one of the four $25,000 grants. Ex Leaf Ron Ellis was on hand to make the official presentation to Michael Liotta and Biagino Iamascia representing ...
- Grandravine Annual Dinner Dance
Montecasino Place was rocking February 23 for The Grandravine Special Program Annual Dinner Dance and Fundraiser. Innerphase provided another unsurpassed evening of entertainment and packed the dance floor as it does every year. Excitement was everywhere.
Thank you Lisa and thank you Silvia for organizing another fabulous event.
And let’s not forget what everyone was there for ...
- Team Up Voting – Final Round The final round of the Team Up Foundation online grant starts Friday February 22, 2013 and continue to March 8.
If you have already registered to vote at the Team Up site then you are good to go. If you have not registered yet then you will need to register to vote Then you can vote ...