Grandravine Special Program offers a hockey program for the developmentally challenged for all ages, male or female, regardless of skill level.
Find out more about our program.
Watch special hockey in action
- Grandravine Special Program 10th Annual Golf Tournament There is no better way to get rid of the winter blues than to get out on the golf course. Shake of the doldrums and cobwebs from our long frigid weather. The Grandravine Special Program 10th Annual Golf Tournament is will be held on Friday, June 13, 2014 at the Cardinal Golf Club. There will ...
- Everyone Can Play Grandravine Special Program was featured recently in an article in The Hockey News. Courtesy of The Hockey News you can read the complete article by clicking on the link below.
Hockey News – Everyone Can Play
- Grandravine Dinner Dance Fundraiser
What a blast! It was our best Dinner Dance ever. Tickets were sold out weeks ago for what was the biggest crowd we have ever had. A great big heart felt hug has to go out to Lisa and Silvia who continue to outdo themselves every year putting this party together. This evening is one ...
- Valentine Dinner Dance Fundraiser February 22, 2014 Grandravine Special Program Dinner and Dance Fundraiser
Saturday, February 22, 2014 at
Julius Banquet Centre
2201 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, Ontario M9M 2Y9
Innerphase Disc Jockey Productions
Doors Open at 6:00 pm
Sit Down Dinner includes Full Delux Open Bar
Lots of Door Prizes with a separate Raffle at 11:30 p.m.
$95.00 per person
$ 65.00 Athletes and children 12 years of age and under
- Grandravine Hockey Registration 2013 – 2014 Ice Hockey for the Developmentally Challenged
2013 – 2014 Player & Coach Registration
Season runs from October 19, 2013 to April 5, 2014
Registration Dates: September 28, 2013 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
October 5, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: Grandravine Arena Meeting Room 106
Player Registration Fee: $150.00 (Must be 6 ...