The Toronto Maple Leafs Team Up Fund online voting will start in a couple of weeks – Thursday January 10, 2013 at noon. Mark the date on your calendar. This year they have divided the entries into $50,000 grants and $25,000 grants. Grandravine Special Program is competing for one the four $25,000 grants. Please join our efforts to win this funding grant.
Once again you will need to register to vote but you can only do that once voting begins on the 10th. After that day you can vote once a day every day. The best way to remind yourself to do that is to set the home page on your browser to the following link https://mlseteamupfund.org/Charity/View/5bef0be6-4aa9-4b85-bb14-dbee9c423788.
Please get your family and friends to vote as well. Promote it on your Facebook Page along with the link above. Use twitter to remind people. With everyones help we can make this happen. There is one vote per day per email address allowed. Below are the instructions and rules from MLSE.
The MLSE Team Up Fund Voting Process
1. The MLSE Team Up Fund will open up for public voting on January 10, 2013 at 12:00am ET. Charitable organizations are encouraged to engage their supporters and spread the word about their project. The competition is running on a 24 hour clock from 12:00am ET to 11:59pm ET. Therefore the first round of public voting will open at 12:00am ET on January 10, 2013 and close at 11:59pm ET on February 1, 2013.
2. Voters will be permitted to cast one vote per day. For example, voters will be able to cast one vote between 12:00am ET and 11:59pm ET on January 10, 2013.
3. The first round of public voting will close on February 1, 2013 at 11:59pm ET.
4. The top 20 projects in each division will move on to the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will narrow the top 20 projects down to the top 10 projects in each division. The top 10 projects in each division will then move on to the second and final round of public voting. The top 10 projects in each division will be chosen between February 2 at 12:00am ET and February 21, 2013 at 11:59pm ET.
5. The second and final round of public voting will open on February 22, 2013 at 12:00am ET. Again, charitable organizations are encouraged to engage their supporters and spread the word about their project.
6. The second and final round of voting will close on March 8, 2013 at 11:59pm ET. The top projects (based on votes received) in each division will be awarded. The top 2 projects in the $50,000 division will be recipients of a Grant in the amount of $50,000, and the top 4 projects in the $25,000 division will be recipients of a Grant in the amount of $25,000. In the event of a tie, a random draw will be conducted to determine the Project(s) which shall receive a Grant.
7. The 2013 MLSE Team Up Fund recipients will be announced in mid-to-late March 2013.
Visit www.mlseteamupfund.org to view the Eligibility and Rules.
* Please also note: Security measures are in place to ensure no false votes are cast. It is the responsibility of all participating organizations to communicate to their supporters that false votes can result in disqualification.